Tallahassee, United States
The capital of the state of Florida, Tallahassee is a great place to come if you are looking for a little bit of everything in one place. The weather in Tallahassee is characterized by cool winters and hot summers.
Places to visit-
- Tallahassee Museum of History and Natural Science - It is one of the famous attractions of Tallahassee which offers an environmental science center, a natural habitat zoo and several historic buildings.
- Tallahassee Antique Car Museum- It exhibits mostly American-made cars as well as items that represent and celebrate American culture.
- Mission San Luis de Apalachee
- Alfred B. Maclay Gardens State Park- Bird watching, bicycling, canoeing, fishing, and hiking are some of the popular activities in which you can participate in the gardens.
- St. Marks National Wildlife Refuge- It is one of the oldest wildlife refuges in the nation and one of the best place to visit in Tallahassee.
- Goodwood Museum and Gardens- The rooms are decorated to show visitors what the house would have looked like around the time of World War I.
- Challenger Learning Center- The center has an IMAX 3D Theater, a Space Mission Simulator, and the Downtown Digital Dome Theatre & Planetarium.
- Lake Ella and Fred Drake Park- Visitors can enjoy the trail by taking part in activities such as walking, roller-skating, or skateboarding.
- Bradfordville Blues Club- If you are looking for romantic date night ideas, this is a great place to visit.
- St. Marks Lighthouse
What to eat?
- The Gator Hater at Wells Brothers Bar and Grill- This burger is a famous classic cheeseburger in Tallahassee.
- Red Velvet Pancakes at Prime Time-
- The Jefferson at Voodoo Dog- If you're a hardcore brunch connoisseur, you need to experience these pancakes.